Monday, April 12, 2010

Letting go

I have fallen in love so many times but I have never fallen out of love. I still love to this day everyone who has caught my eye I understand they needed to change their lives I don't hold this against anyone. I love them no matter what happens. My life's work has been to well come all into my heart.When they are married I keep my peace but my heart sings with happiness when they love me too!!! I can feel it in my very soul and I cherish such feelings. I bless them and smile at any new friend some I hold more dear than others of course trust me you know who you are I have a very strong love for you!!! I feel blessed in this life time to meet so many good people and to be still working. Bad times have happened of course but God has carried me through some tough times. I see his work in nature the foods we eat the cloths we wear what a magnificent world we live in. I'm speechless and in awe at the astounding beauty the lands and the people,and don't forget the incredible music my God!!! Sunsets and sun rises!!! Brings a tear to my eyes when the wars take our young men and poverty kills people around this world mans desire to hate and be cruel greed jealousy what horrible traits some of us carry. It doesn't make any sense evil feels bad and kindness feels good. Their are some really sick people in this world lost to the good of creation. Some day a great harvest of souls will come and the weeds will be burnt. Dear people fight for the good find that internal love or the good in everything. Hug them little ones put bells on the babies shoes and keep an eye on them that's were we dropped the ball when the TV came out so much violence on that box spreading the sickness that has infected our young people. Watch your children and teach them right or sadly they will be lost. Let the evil go !!! And open your eyes!!!
Jamerson Rising

No comments: