Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Walking through the blue

Another hard night at work the devils stirring the peoples emotions up. Needless fighting abounds on the street. In darkness I catch the light rail home. Such needless waste of energy perplexed as to why humans bicker so much over things that don't matter little children whining for attention. Off the train one more bus ride two buses and one train per day. My life when I stepped off the last bus there I was in that field of crows and trees I feel a closeness to this land. The atmosphere a beautiful hue of blue Moon going down just before the sun rises that magical blue so missed by this very busy world the birds singing with their hearts full of love the sun is coming. I feel the presence resonate through my body! This sacred blue the hand of God as he gently waves his hand across the land and lifts that beautiful sun up. Us mystics, sorcerers,shaman and wizards know this magical time of the day just before and during the suns first rays of the sun. Knowledge lost to the blindness of reality lost on this side of the mirror the veil that has been raised again. Oh Great Spirit I felt the power race through me again this energy of the universal truth opened my eyes to the world not all of us are lost this blue this heavenly blue filled my soul with hope with energy to go on we are not alone my faith renewed I journeyed home with my spirit shining once again and I smiled at that great tree standing in the field watching me with awe for I can see the green mans face appear in the trees. We are not alone peace good people Jamerson Rising

No comments: