Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sunsets

I like living in Colorado the sunsets are so beautiful like last night I was test driving a bus when the sun was going down and my jaw just dropped open wow the sun just went down behind the Rockies and four evenly spaced reddish orange rays of the sun came strait over the top of the mountains which were a most beautiful blue and a rose colored back ground behind the mountains too. What a beautiful sight it made up for the sunset I missed yesterday. So much beauty the world has to give I'm in awe!!!. I wish I had a camera this my dear friends I will change soon. There is so much that I want to share with the world. This world can be so beautiful why can't the people be too. Yet so many people are. Just some of them don't seem to get it. Such love in the world and they close their selfish hearts to it. Some day I will sit up high in the mountains and share a sunrise with you all. And with that I wish you all a beautiful day where ever you are in this vast world. Peace my beloved friends Jamerson Rising

No comments: