Sunday, May 16, 2010

Frustrations

I feel it in my very essence this world is sick so many emotions swirling with anger and hate towards each other I was happy this work week is over three pay checks being short hundreds of dollars lost happy to still have a job. Are people this careless with paying people or to frustrated with their own lives to watch what they count more carefully! I sense they are caught up with their own emotions set on spin dry all worn out with worry. I finally gave a blessing and let it go which freed my mind immensely such worries never bothered ole jamerson before was I losing the me I once knew. I surrounded myself with a white light and imagined a great hand held vacume tube sucking all that negative energy out from around me so much negative energy from other frustrated people I couldn't think clearly. With that done I felt much better. Even people that I have known for a few years have been so upset yesterday drivers being rude people just plain mean selfish and rude goodness. People so afraid of the future I understand I have always been and shall always be. So many life times they all end the same. Ride the experience where ever it takes you my friends there will be many happy times and sadly many sad times but look to the beauty in it and grasp it all with gusto it's a gift this light let it shine outward be the dark nothing no more smile you are the light if you could only see this if only you could feel this. This light in all its many varied colors of energy thats all it is. Is the light. We are one this separation that we place upon ourselves whispered in our ears with words this ancient form of magik. Words to many evil words to count find the silence and if you must and you do use the good words and let the ugly ones drop from your speech. This one act alone will raise your vibration closer to that of the eternal love and for you life will move forward for the good of mankind and those around you. Language user beware. Jamerson Rising

No comments: