Tuesday, May 18, 2010

In the cold

In the coldness of this world so alone at times. The spirit cries out!!! For this feeling separateness is an illusion A trick of the ego. We are very connected to spirit at times I too feel empty devoid of the good life. I set my worries aside and breath in the air and feel this gift of life to know what a truly remarkable gift it is. These emotions what would the world be with out them. The dark makes one appreciate the light the coldness the warmth and the loneliness friendship. This Icy cold grip I have broken very early in the morning when the sun first comes up I face the sun and close my eyes and the red glow that I see I let it fill me especially my heart chakra. I have an understanding on a level the average person thinks is sheer lunacy. When the day comes I will smile and cross over like I have done many a time before. Woe to those who choose to stay disconnected with spirit for the shear dread of whats next will haunt their minds. It is very simple this grand universe will provide and take care of you all you have to do is believe and try to have peace and love in your heart and no fear. Vanquish this and when your time comes you can look back with a smile and look forward with a smile too for the universe never forgets a good deed no matter how small and how trivial. Like the air from a butterflies wings what you do will have great changes in this universe you are that important that the universe this Great Spirit took the time to create you. You!!! in whatever shape or form that you are. Like a puzzle piece you create the picture and fit just the way the Great Spirit intended. Don't be selfish or timid enjoy it and live it to the fullest. Jamerson Rising

No comments: