Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Busy,busy and more busy

Oh my gosh One gets set in a pattern of living check to check and when that don't come thru let the games begin. Hee Just call me mister Benny hee You see I live on less kinda a old monk at heart. But I do pay myself first and I don't ever ever touch this. So the day's hustle and bustle is allot easier knowing when the winter of life is upon me It won't be so bad. But this running on less does take its toll. I have a friend who has a blog and she said and this is not word for word so please forgive me. She said an old Indian quote. when the rivers dry up and the trees die and all the food is gone will you eat that money. Scary thought huh. Find a place with some land and that old green man will feed you nature will feed you. Man kind has this world set on money there's no denying this so in this age and not that old Indians time it is a little different. So save pay yourself first and just to play it safe grow as much food as you can and work with nature. You see that old Indian bless his soul could live without money strictly living and working with the land and the Great Spirit of us all. So thinking of this you know he was right. This is reality. So try to find ways mother earth can help take the burden off of you. Amazing how much this earth can provide. Myself I get so caught up in the transportation Industry working on diesels that I tend to loose this till I get some quiet time. It gets so busy busy and more busy I just need to sit by an old tree and one of my friends hee and have a hot cup of tea and just enjoy this world for what it is because the busy will come back monday morning but for right now. I will relax free my mind. God bless my friends and have a great day. Jamerson Rising

No comments: