Saturday, July 10, 2010

Focus

Come on junior woodchucks hee focus on whats important in what you are doing at the moment whether it be driving! Working or even just chilling out haha We tend to crowed to much in our mind at the same moment that's why meditating is so freeing when we learn to not worry or carry unwanted problems each and every moment we can focus on the moment with whats important at the moment. Unburden your mind and experience the moment for what ever it is. My favorite technique that has worked for me is I pick a time once a week when I worry about whats going on and set things in order after doing this for awhile I noticed that I even have a hard time finding things to worry about because a few times of putting things down on paper my todo list gets taken care of much faster and my mind is free. My unconcience side of my mind is working on it anyway why cram all that extra in the present 24/7 hee Focus just remember a time and a place for everything if you can master this things will feel more incontrol in your life and you will rest more when you need too. So lighten up on yourselves and be kind treat yourself to that nice restaurante or a good book what ever you like spending time with your friends the list is endless. Learn to enjoy when it is time to have some fun and to work hard when that time comes too and your life will be so much fuller. Peace and happiness my good friends Jamerson Rising

No comments: