Tuesday, July 20, 2010

cabin fever

Cabin fever Caught hold of me today feeling sick you know the kind that starts on Thursday and lets loose on Saturday. Work so hard just to be sick on ones day off. Hee Seems to work that way at times. I just needed time to be away and to find some inner peace. That helped so much I even spoiled my grand kids a little bit and bought everyone some Chinese food. But for the most part There is so much that I would like to talk about in this world but it is some pretty scary stuff. So I would like to say this your reality live it to the fullest that you can. We all seem to be in this same reality but are we experiencing it differently from each other I mean is my dream of this planet different than yours. I mean am I in your dream the way you want it . And are you in my dream the way I'm dreaming it are you sure. Who's to know for sure what is real. What is real and what is not reality just strands of energy break this down a bit farther and you end up with pure thought. We are a dream so live it to the fullest and reach for the stars and be careful what you wish for this is part of the grace given to your spirit to experience freedom of choice free will. If you believe in hell their will be a hell and if you believe in nothing after death there just might be nothing waiting for you when you die. I have believed and still do that I have lived forever and allways will. Some one might have my real body and mind somewhere one never can be sure but I know my spirit tumbles thru one life time to the next forever rising if I keep the faith in this. So like I always say reach for them dreams and connect with that Great Spirit of us all and strive to live forever. Those who manifest a hell in their mind just might end up there in the end. Don't fall for such thinking keep the good in your heart and look forward allways to the next adventure. After all it is your gift. We are all one we will alll see one another again some day. amaste Jamerson Rising

No comments: