Friday, July 30, 2010

Down size

I have been going through another move the owner of my town house wants to sell so I am moving. I only been there one year goodness I decided to get a trailer picked one up for 32 thousand not bad it's like a small house. I was packing last night I took some time off from work for this and I sure am thankful I did. My books alone wow time to switch to them electronic books. that would be nice I like simple and small like my I-pod I just purchased I put a whole language course in it. My computer my tools and my pc that's me. I will get a house next project but for now I need quiet and not some expensive racket but peace and quiet Working on the old Chevy and just taking life easy without all the stress. When I get this house I will be in my garden my own world but to get there I had to step back and have a little peace in my life started up some tai chi Oh man I'm a monk at heart but I do come done from the mountain to see my grandkids they mean a lot to me and you know what living on less helps them get through life a little easier well thats just me. Simplicity I love it we get so stressed out with all thats going on in this world. Oh I know its a rat race and come Weds pop goes the peace and quiet and back to work I go but I have a quiet place waiting for me when my day is over and life isn't so bad. So If you can't find your peace make it and all will fall into place. Jamerson Rising

No comments: