Wednesday, August 11, 2010

moving

Moving finally over thank heavens. Simply amazing how much junk we collect funny how hard it is to let junk go. Old cloths and broken toys and electronic items oh the list is endless so much junk out of date broken and just not needed memories that's what holds them together. Hee time for a garage sale. Weathers changing quick I want my spring and summer back it has been raining really hard lately. Then supper hot goodness. Funny how fast one gets used to a new home like I have been here before kinda creepy but then again my whole life has seemed like De Ja vu makes one wonder if we go thru it over and over till we get it right. Hey maybe we go thru a few different ones just so we don't catch on to what they're doing. Or maybe I need a good old shrink and take it easy on the late night sugary junk food and scary movies eh hee. My imagination again I should write scifi books and scare every body with what I see in my head but if there is some truth to such nonsense they will come get me haha I better stick to reality and cut the sugar out which I have been trying to do. Oh and I never watch scary movies and don't turn that light off at night either I see more than most people do in the dark and I wouldn't get any rest. Have a great day Jamerson Rising

No comments: