Tuesday, October 5, 2010

On the ground looking up

Hello folks strange title I know I hurt my back a week ago I couldn't walk for two days I ended up on the floor for a day and a half with agonizing back spasms it was to funny every one had left for the day and I was stuck no phone food just muscle spasms like clock work. It was to funny I would laugh then bite my pillow and scream this is living ha Well not being able to move or work stuck on the ground sure changes ones perspective about life. I enjoy things a little bit more I got to see things from the ground up goodness that awakened my mind to a whole new level I finally made it to the phone and the hospital got to me in five minutes flat they were very good yea I was impressed now I have to pay the bill that's coming but after all that pain gladly no problem there. I used to help the city shelter with donations winter is coming and so many people with out medicine food are warmth at night sick in pain homeless what has this world come too. Yea I see things a little more clear. I pray no one has to go through such pain a few years ago it hit me and for six hours every fifteen minutes I was racked with pain. We really need to get our health care system fixed there is way to many people with out the means to have the simple basics in life. Now that is a shame remember the day is coming when we will answer why or what did you do to help one another. Reality its not real but it has some hard lessons to teach keep reaching and rising my dear friends it aint over till the f** lady sings hee. Well good luck and remember they are watching!!! Be at peace Jamerson Rising

No comments: