Friday, October 15, 2010

It's all one bowl

Hello folks like a lot of people when I don't work I don't get paid I bought a few things for the grand kids to eat. They were all thanking me and I told them it all goes in the same bowl Like those of you who live with your families still I try to teach them it helps to band together thru hard times and not to worry if you can only make alittle a few Little's make allot. Some day they will see how being selfish can send you straight to being alone and poor that is a horrible way to go out. Kicked to the curb. This world can be a hard cold lonely place especially with winter coming on quick it will be here before you know it. So if you have any family left hang on make peace if you must the old ways are going to come back so remember strong families were the one's who made it through. Mark my words it's coming !!! Jamerson Rising

No comments: