Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The quiet

More and more people are finding peace that inner peace that seems so far away
I find myself trying to go there more and more. I see people struggle with the politics of the world or their work and more and more I'm growing immune to it. It's not that I do not care I find solutions peacefully not half way thought out in a near panic attack no little drama king here hee. Life is like flowing water down a gentle stream then we get caught in a little whirlpool and round and round we go. With the gentle stream all around us we reach out and touch this gentle stream and feel its peace from time to time but this Whirlpool sucks us back in. Keep reaching out and like a little paddle you will start to slow down and spin slower till you are strong enough to let go and carry on your journey. That peace we either strive for it or some of us unfortunately run from it with their loud music but then to some people a violin screeches and to others peacefully soothing music they find. This world has many wonders. But in the quiet I find my peace like listening to the forest or out in the country on a peaceful morning now that is me. It's like the whirlpool is hanging on to my feet with the arms folded behind my head ready to let go. I gently go round and round watching the chaos of the world around me. So think twice before you speak and stay calm and the answers will come to you and problems won't seem to big it's life and it happens it is you who deals with it peacefully or not Jamerson Rising

No comments: