Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This moon

This faze of the moon always makes me feel so charged up that I have to meditate to rest my mind. I noticed that when I write words like peace love energy good health etc and wrap them around a bottle of water then drink the water in the morning or much later that I feel energized and also calm and serene also when I forget to do this I can feel the difference. There has been water experiments done with water and words and kind words made the water when frozen produced the most beautiful snow flake like cells! And the ones that had words of hate writen on them came out horribly deformed. Well now what you think and say really does effect your health. And music too! So be careful what you listen too and what you say, think, and wish for!!! Peace Jamerson Rising

No comments: