Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's all in timing

Hee or and I quote Mel Brooks location location location I got that from a movie called dead and loving it haha funny movie. Well the day before yesterday when I got off work it started snowing then the wind came almost as strong as a tornados wind then more snow then thick fog more wind with dust and then heavey rain. I decided to take the bus to work so when I stepped out of my home the ground was clear almost dry and 2 hours later I was at work as soon as I walked in the door at work it started raining. I looked up and smiled at least someone is watching out for me. Funny this has happend to me many times through out my life I always say thanks when it does happen. We are more connected then we think remember that! when your eyes open to the little things in your lives then you truley see the magik in this lifetime. I like walking in this kind of weather from time to time. Helps me keep my focus on how important it is to keep ones family warm and safe and not take things for granted so much to slow down and feel the awesome power of this world. Have a pleasent day Jamerson Rising

No comments: