Friday, November 19, 2010

Whispers of God

My dear beloved friends twice this week I felt my mothers spirit smile upon me. She was very devoted and loved the good lord as she often told me that man upstairs as she would say. The nuns had raised my grandmother when she was an orphan so many years ago We used to call her aunt Talana well she was praying one time well she prayed a lot people would get hurt and they would call for her to pray and the hurt would disappear in many case's completely gone no mark left at all. I was very young maybe about 4 years old I walked in the room when she was talking to the Lord I felt the spirit go through me till this day it still descends upon me. Lots of people read my writings and think I do not believe in God that I believe that we are Gods and should believe in ourselves. Tonight I felt the spirit descend on me once again and laid me out He said James you must write. My friends the almighty comes in many forms We are the very breath of God we are the very thought of the almighty there is no separation of us all but sadly we are evil to each other and nice to a select few who we deem worthy of our friendship we distrust this world and its people I understand this we are dancing with the devils literally. Even the very trees are a form of The Almighty as they stand so silent with outstretched branches towards the heavens in praise of this Great Spirit of us all!!! Remember your actions and very thoughts are like the breath going in and the breath going out Good air goes in and the bad air goes out. So like the many life times we go through. Are we going in drawing closer to the spirit of loving kindness? Or are we going out farther away till we finally separate and are lost this grace we have been given how much longer till the lungs are full so to speak and all the bad comes out. So many centuries of the breath going in get ready be good and fill the body with loving goodness lest you are released back out till the next cycle the next breath if your very soul can be ever found again my words are obscure please forgive me this. My beloved friends this is very important please don't take the grace for granted much longer this great tide of the ocean is about to go out don't get caught in the undertow and drown in missfortune. Jamerson Rising

No comments: