Monday, February 7, 2011

Somethings coming

Hello folks I have a feeling like something is coming not necessarly bad I was back by the pine trees again when straight up above were two Eagles circling above there are some pararie dog towns near here that they love to hunt. Sad to see the city encrouching upon their hunting grounds. WE have a game reserve near by so they can hunt there too. I really need a camera they are so majestic to witness a pair of them together. Many people didn't notice or could care less so sad but this is what the world is coming too. Native Americans knew this and lived and honored wild life and nature to the finest detail perhaps some ancient knowledge that this was the only way to survive with the world in peace but even they fought with each other. Humans so war like why? I never understood this. Mark my words I feel a change coming soon Jamerson Rising

No comments: