Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hello old friend

I was waiting by the bus just looking at this pine tree accross the way I always find a face in the trunk like in the green man cards well I finally seen him looking at me I smiled crazy old mee hee then a hawk a very big hawk flew around the tree straight at me then right over my head this bird has done this once before when I wished for a sign. Hey and the friend I was thinking about pulled up driving my bus that I was waiting for just a friend but she makes me laugh. Birds I try to keep them quiet to my friends when the crows jabber at me someone always has died strange this connection with birds I seem to have I used to raise parrakeets I had them trained to go in the cage when I wanted them too and I could set two on the same hand at the same time we got along swell hee I miss them. I would be like a hermit if it weren't for my daughter's little family. I see things in nature that have meaning to me. Sometimes it is very important most people have lost this connection mine i'm happy to say is still quite strong in me. Well I took my taxes and got my Chevy another carb and headers and a high performence manifold well all high performance parts it is so nice to hear her running! This year I am going to finnish her. This life has so many levels to it so much to do and so much to be gratefull for I just smiled at the hawk and headed to work happy to see nature say hi. Jamerson Rising

No comments: