Friday, January 28, 2011

WATCH OUT FOR THIS COLD!

IF YOU GET THIS COLD PLEASE GO TO A DOCTOR!tHIS COLD HIT MY SON INLAW AND CAUSED AN EAR INFECTION THEN WENT THROUGH THE BONE AND TRIED TO INFECT HIS BRAIN THE HOSPITAL SAID IF WE HADN'T OF TAKEN HIM TO THE HOSPITAL WHEN WE DID HE WOULD OF DIED. I have had it for 4 and a half weeks its causing problems in my left lung which has been damaged already from places that I have workd and from smoking which I have long since stopped thank heavens. If you get sick this season please go to a doctor I work alot out side and travel alot out side but my company won't pay us for sick days and this seems to be the future with a lot of companies the economy is so bad we are turning into a slave society. Sad but what can we do to stay on top eh. Well there is a solution but the oil greed and the few who run this country their hands are tied at our expence it is up to us to find a way to make it through this because evedently they won't help us. So find your own way this will take some sacrificing and going without but you will be surprised with what you really can do this is humbling I know but you can do this and make it I get teased alot for walking taking the train and the bus to work I do have a chevy truck I really like my truck but I try to save $800 a month and it drives my coworkers crazy because they have become slaves to keeping up with the jones hee. But seriously my friends start small and keep the future in mind who is going to do it for you right. So chins up and stiff upper lips we will get through this. Jamerson Rising

No comments: