Monday, February 28, 2011

That internal fire knows

Old crazy me sitting in my corner of this world this universe this dream this mind this thought of our beloved creator. I see the hatred unleashed around this world. People hating each other for no other reason then from where they are from or their ancestry came from. What a sad crime for humanity we are one spirit splitting apart like a broken tree. On a higher level we are one spirit. Everything in this universe is a form of energy. You see energy is the highest form that our minds can grasp. That internal fire that went trough me like a bolt of lightning this night. When this comes upon me I literally fall out and tremble with the passion the spirit glowing powerful in me. That internal fire that we all have Have peace and love and understanding in your hearts for on a higher level when you are angry with one another you are angry with your very self and spirit divides away that blessed fire and your love grows colder as you move farther from grace my beloved friends I speak this way now for the time is short please let the evil go from your hearts and minds. This feeling of bliss my face glows bright as I let all hate go when the spirit comes down apon me. I been this way for many a year. I see the spirit dividing again and again so much anger and hate and violence to be found every where. When we had the ability to show love and mercy to correct this situation of poverty and homelesness. When the rich turn a blind eye and the middle class scoff at the lower classes. Their spirit moves alittle farther away from that internal fire. It gets dimmer and it will eventually go out. There are two kinds of people in this world. Good people and bad people. That's it the good have a hot fire in them the bad are growing cold and moving away from the Great Spirit of us all. I can't change the world all I can do is change myself and my dream of this planet and make this as close to heaven as I can during my brief visit before my next life. I believe I have been here many times before and I'm not afraid to say so. I know right from wrong good from evil and truth from non truth. This is all I need to know I beleave what Jesus has said and what a great many other prophets have said. Like I said I know truth when I hear it. This was the message I was given for You. That you know right from wrong good from bad so there is no excuse when that day comes. That day of judgement trust your heart it knows. There I said it and the spirit is smiling for this is truth. So be at peace and calm your hearts this is the only way. Jamerson Rising

No comments: