Monday, February 28, 2011

Finaly free

Ever notice the exact moment when you feel good wholesome again after an illness such as this cold that I had for eight weeks. I was working out in the bitter cold one morning when hey all of a sudden I felt it leave me and the feeling of goodness returned. Take a hot shower followed by a few hot tadies and vicks vapor rub this ended that cold. Old remedies are some times the best. Long time ago people didn't have any medicine or couldn't afford it they made their own. I tryed most everything then just gave up and did what works for me. I settled down and teaspoon by teaspoon I sipped a mixture of Jim Beam ,honey, lemon juice and a springle of cinnamin. There's many variations of this recipe but this works for me. I never drink whiskey I never drink whiskey because there's to much indian in me I know better haha. I will let that be. I feel much better but it keeps wanting to come back. Just an annoying cough from years of smoking glad I quit. It's good to be finally free of that cold. So hold your little ones close put bells on the babies shoes and stay safe and healthy my friends Jamerson Rising

No comments: