Sunday, February 20, 2011

Them crows again

Hello my friends I try not to be superticious but these crows allways seem to come around me when bad things happen or getting ready to happen. I stayed in last week the weather was warm the weather was great I just wanted to be isolated till yesterday we worked on the truck when I started talking from behind my home I heard crows squawking. I know this is what crows do. But as soon as they heard my voice they made a circle around my home six of them they flew right in front of me about 6 feet away looking straight at me three at a time in three rows each sqauwking right at me I said thats not good I wonderd what happend. Well the truck is coming along good and off to work I went. I was at work when I found out a friend that used to work there with us and his ex wife still does died in a horrible accident His sleeve of his shirt or coat got caught in some machinery he was working on and by the time they turned it off it was to late. I seen the birds before when he had a heart attack a few years ago. This was very sad. Crows sitting outside my door till I came out I'm so used to these things happening to me. I don't mention this to people anymore they would think I'm crazy but it is crazy. People hold your little ones tight and before getting angry be happy to be alive fate has a way of making people regret ill begotten words or feelings towards one another when angry remember you never know when your time to go arrives. so never let your loved ones go out that door mad at you be thankful that they are alive and remember fate listens so speak with honesty and happiness and be peaceful. So no regrets occur when some one close to you passes over and forgive me my friend rest in peace you will be missed. Jamerson Rising

No comments: