Thursday, June 16, 2011

Getting older coming full circle

Hello folks strange title I know bear with me for a moment. I went thru a sad break up on or around 13 years ago which tore my little family apart three ways. one went my way one went her way and one went his way. I havn't seen them in 8 years. My ex in 13years. Well now time sure does fly by fast. Now some of my younger friends were teasing me about what I would do after working there for 16 years. WOW LIKE A BOLT OF LIGHTNING! HEE Well ole mister rising has been saving like a squirrel for the winter of his life. My friend said you need at least half a million hee maybe he does but old mister benny here well lets just say I will make do and be just fine.Now back to what I was getting at. My beloved ex's Sugar daddy was lots older now goodness must be in his seventies kinda wonder if he has any sugar left. You see I came home this morning My oldest daughter had found me on my life then poof she was gone again well I get this e-mail from my beloved ex wondering what the family has been up too. I feel that other end of the circle comming closer. I did post some pics on My life least I shared a little they dropped from sight years ago clean off the radar. Hee getting older has its challenges you know I forgave them two years ago and wish them well. I was seeing her in my dreams when she wrote me. It is hard to keep a family together after a break up but when you dump a family then lose your significant other or about too who do you turn too. Family some families are forgiving some are not. I feel the wind changing in my work my life and my family whats left of it anyway but when you get older things have a way of coming back around like a little rabbit. It is so hard to see the problems when one has fallen in love with another then trade a family in for the experience only to watch it die and disappear right before their very eyes. Sad but what do you do break the circle again or repair it. Not even I can judge this one what does your heart say. Not sure how I would deal with this one or getting older for that but knowing me getting older is easy we are programmed to see and feel our bodies getting older but you are eternal and will be back it is just a dream so when you do get older don't worry your spirit is still young indeed. Jamerson rising

No comments: