Thursday, June 9, 2011

Chasing your own tale eh

Hello folks I hope and wish things are going smooth in your neck of the woods. I for one quit chasing my tail trying to keep up! As for my beloved truck I gave it up even though it was worth its weight in gold and I could of made extra money with her time to let go. Well I stepped back and let the crowd race past me and race they did everyone trying to best the other at work four tried to get a better job one made it. now the big boss has a shorter happy people list goodness people slow down. Nerves on edge with the economy the wars and 2012 Dec 21 coming up my birthday thanks Mayans hee. Well now its all a dream now all future past and present happening at the same time hee I will stop that haha I won't give my reason as to why and what I think is happening scary yes awful scary but that's not my message here this is your dream we are so powerful we manifest all the time so live your dream to the best and be happy remember to wake up all it takes is to forgive and in doing so stops the reincarnating process the way out of this prison hey this world has so many splended and wonderful experiences to manifest and enjoy but it has a dark side! Sadness cruelty anger hate thats what feeds them we are all infected with them but when you stay calm and live happy they fall off unable to feed on your emotions and you start to feel better but beware of the trickster your ego will try to undo all this even try to destroy you but if you persevere you will find yourself free and wake up with the holy spirit that Great Spirit of us all there is no separation we are one! We! Well there I went and did it I tried not to but the message was to strong and came out see when you fight with others you are fighting yourself and destroying your way out to freedom. May love n peace find you where ever you are out hey sit and watch you will see emotions trying to run peoples lives when you do this you will see how silly this world really is so take charge of your destiny and stop chasing your tale because if you ever do manage to bite and catch it it hurts like hell and you get a mouthful of hair haha hairball hey cough it up . Hee well be at Peace my friends Enjoy life and slow down and take it easy on yourselves Jamerson Rising

No comments: