Thursday, June 2, 2011

Why can't things go smooth

Frustrating is it not when the washer goes out and the dryer too. Sold the old Chevy truck when things were tight I hate to borrow. Last year was rough this year has been good n tight with the budget. You see I try to be like that old willow and bend with the wind and the storm of life that comes my way from time to time. Hey I like walking and taking the bus isn't so bad for me. I just cut back a few bills and I always pay myself first then live off 70% Bills 20% then another 10% I keep for myself and help others too. This drives my daughter crazy haha I said well it's my money and if I want to give some of it away that's my right I could give it all to the dog if I wanted too haha I wouldn't but she made a funny face that crazy old grandpa hee. You know I had to step back and live off next to nothing to make ends meet. Some people laugh at my silly ways> When I had a house I grew so much food times were not so bad back then. Find ways to save and if you can grow as much as you can. But then I like nature and what she can provide plenty if you do it right. And you know what If we compared savings years from now all them people who scoff at my ways well if things work out and I stick to my guns I will be just as happy then then I am now with a pretty big amount saved. And so can you learn how to enjoy the simple things in life that don't cost money and see how life will get alittle smoother without keeping up with the jones's No afence hee. No need to worry there is always a way. So hug them little ones and enjoy this time when they are young put bells on the babies shoes and keep an eye on them. This will help keep life a whole lot smoother keep your eyes open and listen to them. As to why things don't go smooth its worry let it go and keep it simple kiss kiss haha. Keep calm and use your head wisely. Good luck folks it's attitude that will get you through this. Jamerson Rising Oh I almost forgot I have been having a little trouble posting comments please foregive me they are important to me and I THANKYOU! for keeping in touch with me :-)Have a great day!!!

No comments: