Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Friends this makes life real

Hello again folks I would like to start off and thank all my friends for caring and sharing this is what life is about to find caring loving people in your life who truly care how you feel. Believe me I can spot a phoney miles away but I know a true friend when I meet one or in a few cases talk with them wheather they are in a different country or city! Truth is like music to ole Jamersons ears I love you all for it!!! I wrote a blog a long time ago about a phone call I got one winter snowy night while I had taken my soninlaw to the hospital. A friend of mine years ago had a son with an abscessed tooth long story short I made it and just in time or it could of been fatal. Another time a different time a neighbors wife needed help getting her husband to the hospital he passed out right after he got there just in time too almost went into a coma he woke up three days later. You see folks the lessons in life come knocking in the middle of the night or just plain out of the blue and show you who truly is your friends or your friends who you truly are. Or are you real or not hee this is the realism of life to not be selfish and to respect and love one another. I wish you all good luck and health in these trying times.Take care now Jamerson Rising

No comments: