Saturday, August 20, 2011

See the good in it

You know folks I tell ya I was working way to much with walking and taking the bus I wore myself out and I started to notice the things I was missing more so than the things I actually had.I share my home with my daughters little family and honestly some time I miss living alone and some times I miss having a significant other. But I was feeling better after my leg injury I tried walking but I got a ride from my neighbor when my leg popped behind my knee ouch isn't the word when I made it back home and got helped back in my home by my family. I realized how important having a family could be from the kittie that wouldn't leave me in peace to little grandkids that seem to like helping grand pa hee. I had worked so much it was like having two checks but that too came with a price. I lucky me had taken a week off before this happend to me now I was about to lose more time. I dislike being out of work. I was listening to My friend Burt Goldman the day before yesterday and he was talking about seeing the good in things and life and not to dwell on the bad thing's Hey works for me it was fun spending time with my family. I found ways to get around on one leg again ouch isn't the word for it haha. My boss was understanding and a coworker who said I should fill out a report when it happend actually his advise did me a great favor so now all I have to do is see the doctor and heal up. A great way to spend a vacation but I experienced a very valuable lesson hold on to your families tight and neighbors and friends too. My good friends you never know when you might need them or they you and this will happen!!! So hug them lttle ones tight and put bells on the babies shoes becarefull and enjoy the rest of the summer. And remember see the good in life and don't for heavens sake dwell on the bad in life learn to enjoy it and learn from it. Take care now Jamerson Rising

No comments: