Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Just playing around with puzzles

Today I was bored so I l was looking at my end table and there it was a tetris cube now I can fix my rubiks cube in under 5 minutes I have always been able to solve puzzles well I bought my grand kids some tetris cube puzzles and one was sitting on my end table so I laid all the pieces out and put my hand over them and when I felt the one that I needed I picked it up and put it in the plastic box that it came in well this took three tries to get all the cubes to fit neatly in the box I havn't lost my touch ( this also works on slot machines for me I have done quite well doing this though I havn't played slots in years) hee. Well now job well done right no wrong hey there was empty spaces in the box 4x4x4 yep so many pieces neatly back in the box yet blank spaces hmm well I found a piece under the bed I managed to make all the pieces to fit even with one missing haha. Well what I am getting at is you don't need all the pieces to the puzzle to make your dream fit and in this case in the little box as neat as can be. Trust your intuition haha thought I would share that one with ya have a great day Jamerson Rising

4 comments:

Gypsy Butterfly said...

Hi jamerson
I use to love puzzles. I bought puzzles that i liked as a teen, then when i had them all put together I would glue them,frame them and hang them in my bedroom.
I also had a rubics cube back then.
I have to listen to your advise, i try too hard to figure out things in lfe.
Have a nice night!

Jamerson-Rising said...

Hi Lydia we have a lot in common more than we know hee. I love puzzles. I had so many. You have always lifted my spirits with your blog.Thank you have a great day!!!

Gypsy Butterfly said...

Hello jamerson
I love your posts too! Thanks for enjoying mine. We do have a lot in common.
Have a great day

Jamerson-Rising said...

Hi Lydia it's so refreshing to find a kindred spirit in this word.Very rare to be so close yet so far away. Spend forever going through the problems. We face day to day. Thank goodness love in friendship is innocent truly a miracle in todays world of greed selfishness and jeolousy. Have a great day my friend!!!