Friday, October 21, 2011

Great Spirit show me a sign any sign

Hello folks wow long time since I been in here I wanted to share this strange things a foot again! I awoke a few days ago after having a very vivid spiritual dream I will shorten this a bit I was standing on a river bank in the mountains talking to another spirit guide looking at this very awesome powerful river of blue green water so wide so powerful so real I could feel the power once again I was in awe then I awoke enough said on that feel the awesome power now back to reality I was waiting for the bus yesterday another tipical day right so I have been checking on stocks to buy when one just jumped out at me well It won't leave my mind I have a feeling this one will be big. So there I was still thinking about it when I closed my eyes and said Great Spirit of us all please show me a sign any sign if I should invest in this stock. I thought next show me something purple I like purple this will let me know. Well my bus showed up and off I went now I noticed everyone on the bus was wearing black gray, brown maybe even dark blue even the little ones hey was I on my way to a funeral? Ya think well just a few seats left on this extra long articulated bus and a young very beautiful blond latina woman got on and walked straight over to me and sat down. Now strange thing is people don't usually sit by me. So I looked at her for a split second now this bus was all decked out in drab dull colors mind you but this young lady was wearing bright vivid colors you guessed it a purple bright shirt pants and shoes all in purple I smiled but in my mind my jaw dropped to my shoes hee I looked out the window and the sun was shinning in fact it looked like it was a picture framed centered in the window like it was and I heard a voice in my head say now that's a sign for ya Jamerson And off I went down the road with my mouth still hanging open. You see never be afraid to ask for help!!! Jamerson Rising

2 comments:

Gypsy Butterfly said...

Hi jamerson! How neat! We do get help from above if we really want it.
Have a great day!

Jamerson-Rising said...

Hi Lydia Yes I beleave we do have a beautiful day!!!