Sunday, October 16, 2011

What's troubling ya

There's an uneasyness in the air I can feel it so much going on can't seem to relax like my mind is working overtime on problems behind my back so what's troubling ya? hee We seem to push things to the back burner so to speak then when the holidays roll around we can't put our finger on it but we feel it. I think in my situation I feel the people around me getting more stressed out and that's what I need to work on is clearing out my aurora my personnal space around me. See we carry with us more than we think we do and this stressful energy needs to be cleaned out. James Van Praagh in one of his books said he imagines his aurora and a sucks out all that negativity with a hand held little vacum daily because at the end of the day being physic all kinds of energy from other people latches on to you. after cleaning it all out imagine it plowing out towards the sky. Just let it go back to the world. This time of year is so stressful we don't need to carry all this added worry around with us. Try to relax and just let it go. I really need to get back into meditating I need to get back to level and just be no worries no troubles just be in peace for once. I miss that like a walk in the forest just listening to the wind in the trees. I need to find my peace once again. Well just relax and let it go. and you will see them trouble getting softer as one by one they leave and you can relax a whole lot easier. Jamerso Rising

No comments: