Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I told you so

I wrote a few days ago hey manners Hello folks there now that's better. I wrote a few days ago about asking for a sign well in the back of my mind I keep hearing hurry and I have been watching my sock double well on its way up I can't get money into it fast enough but not to worry I will and I will big time its getting close to blast off along with a few others I feel like in another lifetime I was good at doing this! Picking stocks seems to come natural to me. With a lot of help from above even my breathing hearing seeing all the miracles we are given I feel the source its like childs play to me. This is good. Because working out in the cold all these years 18 hours a day is taking its toll on me but this I can do from my phone or my pc its time for ole Jamerson to come in and make money part time and retire. Hee I'm not that old but with the Great Spirits help I am wise and see the simple I have been preparing for this for a long time. Its like watching ants some people see a bunch of bugs haha but the wise see the hard work the team work the incredible effort to prepare for the coming of the winter. Nature shows us right to our faces yet most people are blind to this. I look at my hand I can see this but it is just a tool I can hold an object and see things been this way a long time I see the simple the truth in a flash. And I tell you this if you ask and your heart is sincere It will manifest maybe not right away but in some form it will I beleave in this on more time beleave in this gift dream it and watch it manifest before your very eyes and with that hold your loved ones close put bells on the babies shoes and have a blessed day!!!

No comments: