Monday, January 2, 2012

Be careful with anger

Hello folks I would like to mention this be careful with angry ways. Anger attrects more anger and evil. I have a sad story that happend Christmass morning. A coworker of mine who was a good man. A very good and hard worker he would always stay busy but push people to hard and get so upset when they failed to work like him. Nothing wrong with being a hard worker I agree but always getting ones self so angry to the point of blazing red eye's and yelling is not good. The day before X-mass he was so mad at two workers he was even arguing with me yelling like a crazy man. Well the next night one of the workers that he was angry with just showed up on his day off he said if that man drives I'm going home. I said well we are three people short let him clean the busses instead and called in two of his friends to cover the other too spots. Now the other worker was upset because I didn't call his friend up. They had backed every thing up so bad they were late getting out of here the night of the 23rd I didn't want a repeat of that. Now on the 24th every thing ran a little better and my so upset friend was alittle better in his mood and said you see the difference we all can go home on time. They had a good night nice but what I felt and I have done this before fate was listening see jamerson it seemed to say and I felt this wasn't nice picking friends over people you don't like to work. And off he went. I hade two days off when I came back I heard some one had gunned him down at his home in the parking lot they just opend his car door and shot him in the back of the head. If he would of just had the other two workers work and just try to work with them he might of been alittle late getting home and missed this gunman. No he was guite happy not letting one of them work. Well I also noticed when he was not there anymore every thing ran fine and on time what I'm getting at when one is angry it causes those around them not to function at their best it causes bad things to reach out and grab hold of you. Please try to let anger go when it reaches out for you. Rest in peace my friend another lesson in another life time. Sad anger has so much power beware when using it!!! Jamerson Rising

1 comment:

Gypsy Butterfly said...

Hi jamerson
What a very sad story. Angry or not i feel very bad for that poor man! I hope they catch the gunman who killed him.
Anger and hatred are bad to harbor in ourselves. They can make one miserable and treat others badly. Being friendly and happy is the best way to be.
Sorry again about your friend.
Lydia