Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Scaredycat

Hello folks long time no see this  Indian is getting old having trouble walking Like my friend from the the Dakotas used to say and I quote I aint scared I was talking to another friend of mine who at times is a little too serious. Hee you know the types Well they always try to get me to talk about aliens hee if they only knew. Then from out of the blue he asked me about the rapture and the people that were to be taken before the end and how some people believed it to happen years ago I don't have the dates handy forgive me it's the middle of the night up here in the Rockies. Oh let the games begin with a little bit of truth I said that already happened he looked at me puzzled what I said yea remember them phoenix lights a few years back hee he said know whats that I said an alien ship crossed over the city and a lot of people seen it he said noway I said yes way look it up on the internet so he did and I watched his eyes get real big and a tint of fear in them. I decided then and there to have some fun I'm kinda crazy like that I told him what do you think was on that ship that was so big and that's one of the smaller ones mind you. He said I don't know what. I said people this was one of many trips to take the worthy souls off this planet and all you people who in your arrogance thought you would be the the ones to go ha. You see this dimension shifted into a fifth dimension we didn't even feel it those that are spiritually dead didn't. We that are left will help the others transition to a new earth or move on to the new earth this has never been done before he was like wow. Yea I know I'm just a crazy old man now. I didn.t tell him this but I had what I call the shinning people visit me before and lose of time heck one time I ended up back home in theses Rockies when I was in Texas talk about a wish come true and the FBI found me some time later and told me to keep my mouth shut about it Well getting old don.t care any more. Been through so many lifetimes I look forward to the change and the next journey up the vibration ladder we all must climb to get out of the pit hee sorry dimension. I was in northern Germany One cold winter on patrol and I saw a little man looking at me looked like a gnome I heard in my head there he is like I heard the trees do at me so many times when out walking and I pass by them crazy huh. This world has many wonders people think they are it when this vast universe holds so many secrets. I aint scared I will die with a smile knowing I will be free when I go and I will go back home An angel took me there once a very beautiful place and my people will come out to greet me like they do at times we are not alone don't worry you won't die alone. Just the evil people should worry when the time comes so be good be happy and full of life and you will be all right this is just and experience your here to help people if you forget this to the greed and evil then you are lost please keep this in mind when you want to be rude or cruel smile and make someone lough instead its a much easier road back then you think.   Well time to go rest now I said enough good to see you all again. You will be all right keep the faith Follow Jesus way if you must thats a good way I know I know him and I will leave that at that. Safe journey Jamerson Rising           

No comments: