Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Money

Money money money there I spoken that word three time it's that important yet is it really. For my spiritual side of my reality not at all but in this dream of the world my world my dream yes very much so what a contradiction of reality. Your world your dream you make it or break it. I wont tell you what to do but I will tell you my feelings on money money money yikes there I go again heh sorry about that I think its funny yes funny how much good, trouble, happiness, sorrow that money can buy is it a curse it can be is it a blessing yes it can I feel it is nothing more than a tool yes a very powerful tool neither good or evil. It's the person wielding it. Do you make it a hammer a sword a poisen a plow a medicine a gift good magic black magic see how powerful it can be users beware. This is very dangerous to imature minds. Think! This tool what it can do focus what is important to you, your family the souls around you are lost help them with their spirituality but dont crash them into poverty that is cruel. Learn to use it wisely save for the winter of your life make a estate to pass on to you family keep it going. Teach your people to take care of your tribe don't throw away your old look after your young keep your tribe safe. I FEEL WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IS PAY YOURSELF FIRST. This I truely beleave in work the interest but keep building the principle When I pass It will keep growing who knows. To me it was just a tool. But I will do my part to help my future generations be prosperous and to help their own people. Yes its hard but it can be done don't give up. Make it grow but do not let it consume you find ways to have a life without blowing it all. peace my friends.