Monday, November 26, 2007

Awareness

Comes in many forms touch sight sound feelings. I have meditated to the point that I'm starting to sense a alternate reality madness maybe a heightened sense of awareness hard to describe I talk to people and here them thinking I think of people and have visions of them it's getting to point of creepy yet It doesn't bother me I try to turn it off sometimes because certain things I really don't want to see are know. I was walking through the woods the other day when I realized someone was staring at me I looked and I saw this little mouse jump into a bush I didn't see or hear him at first I felt the shock and fear then I was aware of him. People don't let such things trouble you when you get into meditating for we are all connected and when you open up this third eye you will experience this alternate reality I will call it that for now. Me and my middle daughter used to call it radar I feel change before it hits I tend to isolate myself when this time of year rolls around I was born on the first day of winter physic's have did my charts and told me my aurora is double what they have ever seen which blew them away. Lately the dreams and visions have been getting stronger a lot of drama in the world going on I am going through another change another level shift so to speak Hang on Jamerson the road is opening up and changing direction again. This road is different scary but I have no fear of it I see a lot of traveling coming up and my world as I know it coming to a end I am now aware of the reason for hoarding so much money. My journey is starting I have very far to go deep into the Andes or India a few other places It's starting to materialize in my mind I will know when the time is right for I hear it calling me I keep fighting it. Madness has set in when other beings come to talk to me dead people speak to me I really start to question my mind I don't feel insane just highly connected I am holding on for now but something has definitely changed please don't judge me Holding this form is getting increasingly difficult in this age I see the signs all around the war in the heavens is getting closer people please try to calm your minds for this is the only way you can really fight back or save yourselves. I'm not really allowed to say to much so I will cut this short for now peace people later. Jamerson Rising.