Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sickness

Why I couldn't answer that one very easy. I stopped to get gas in the old chevy one cold night at 2Am in the morning said hello to a old friend of mine she grabbed me in a bear hug and planted a really big kiss on me. We are just friends and have been for years till a old friend I used to go in there with died very sad I seen this in my head the day it happend heard the crows yelling at me that morning he died. Well I still say hello from time to time she said she just got out of the hospital (I sensed she was sick all this years) I asked are you ok she said she was still getting treated for cancer. My heart dropped this is the second good friend who has had cancer I really am sad I sent her some healing energy her kids and husband must be going through alot of pain right now. I really feel it when someone close to me gets really sick I could feel the fear and sadness in her to know she is dying it was like she was saying goodbye. I lost my grandfather to cancer and a few other people in my family this really sucks. This world is so busy cheating each other and going to war they know how to cure cancer but won't show the average person this. It made me very sad I get this way when I lose someone close to me. Thats one power I only channeled through me a few times to heal someone but I can't do it at the spur of the moment oh I wish I could heal my friend I can only send healing energy towards her and hope for the best. Another long cold night alone my friend is out of town I miss her dearly life so precious please be kind to one another You never know when their time is close or up you just never know when it's your time. peace people later. Jamerson Rising