Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Back n forth

Oh what a way to live torn between the comforts of home and true love.This happened many years ago to a friend of mine (exept this was no true love by far torn between a relationship of fighting blaming instability moving all the time loss of work the problems manifested in so many hardships but they stuck it out and are both very happy and as miserable as can be. Quirky heh sigh that's life for ya. Well back to my point she asked me if it was possible to love two people at the same time. I said yes very much so but in doing so you will hurt more than one in the end someone always gets dumped and this is what make these kind of situations so un unattractive. So painful to go through. And with having said this I picked up the pieces of my heart which were laying all over the floor by then gave a silent blessing and headed down the road. Years later I would still get these little phone calls please come back. Folks I couldn't I wasn't important enough back then why would I be now I had to say no I'm truely sorry. years later the same scenario the same pattern again with a twist thrown in (true love) a very strong true love my mind is all twisted my emotions in the same predicament I feel I have found my other blessed half I will always love her no matter where life takes her for I can never not love her the feeling is that strong. And with this I go through life rejoicing for to find your other half with so many people on this planet is amazing and with that I will always love her no matter what no matter where we go or where life takes us so people beware where you fall in love tread carefully! But true love it finds you for it is searching for its other half which was torn in half so very long ago when you find it your heart will dance and you will once again believe in eternity for love never dies if it's true. An when you do find it your soul will reunite and you will walk back into the light whole again. So true love can't go back n forth if it's true. For love this is eternal. peace people later. Jamerson Rising