Friday, November 23, 2007

Snow

I love the stuff even though I work outside quite a bit especially when it gets cold. Snow how beautiful it looks when your nice and warm. How cruel it can be when you are not.We Have four short little seasons here in colorado and this one seems the longest. I love winter but I feel for the poor people stuck out in it. Winter the cruelist time of the year oh what fun driving to work or anywhere for that matter.Just going for a simple walk takes a little more planning and hopefuly one dosen't get sick. I like watching the snow come down and if I'm dressed warm enough I like to walk in it especially at night when it's so tranquil and dark. I love trees and they just stand there and take it. They're trees thats what they do heh. What a hard life they have yet they grow and show their beauty. Now animals thats a different story the ones that can head south run. Some people do this too. I always wondered what it would be like to work up here in the spring and summer then head south for the winter. When we were kids we couldn't wait to get out side and make snowmen or build forts and have snowball fights angels on the ground we couldn't get enough of the suff. I was watching my second youngest grand daughter two days ago crying because she just had to have a snow ball she's almost two now heh yes the terrible two's bless her heart it was so funny the determination she posseses when she puts her mind to something I marvel at this one all the time. She seems to know where she is going in life and how to enjoy it the fullest each step of the way. as for me I'm getting older now and I feel the cold a little more each year of my life that passes by. I hold up pretty good still but by March this stuff is starting to get old again. So if you are nice and warm have some hot chocolate sit by the window and enjoy a nice snowstorm sometime they really are awesome. As for me I probily will be enjoying it up front and personnal heh. I still love the stuff Like my dearest said the other day we are both snow babies and she's right funny how women are always right or they better be! heh just kidding so wrap up warm and have a nice hot drink and enjoy another one of natures awesome displays of power at work and with that I wish you luck and happiness. later people. Jamerson Rising