Thursday, November 22, 2007

Holidays

People chill out! Ever notice the older you get holidays are nice and when you are little they are fun to spend time with your cousins but when you are in your mid twenties it seems like alot of drama and depression luckily I enjoy them now but for me when I was younger I would always lay low and keep to my self or work why I don't really know. It was really hard back then to just chill and enjoy life so much going on people running around all stressed out I wonder how I made it thru them years. Finding peace can be so hard at times especially at this time of year. Iv'e changed so much I even scare myself sometimes but life is better just trying to plan for the future if that is really possible now these days so much going on. There is so much good that can be done in the world but people are just to plain greedy they just won't let it go when it comes their way they hang on to riches when the rest of the world suffers So sad try to find your inner peace this has helped me so much and yes I have fallen down so many times. I try not to trip over this I just live and let live and be in peace hope you do the same peace people. Jamerson Rising