Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Carpe Diem

Hee had a double birthday this weekend my granddaughter turned 2 and the next day my daughter her mom turned 28 I was going to work and stopped to say good by to Guilianna My granddaughter who had the biggest smile I have ever seen going on all decked out in a pink hoody pants and shoes to match of course light brown hair blowing in the breese and holding a pink gun with a pigs face bubbles blowing out the piggys mouth and our little Jack Russel dog sitting and watching I wish I had a camera. To see someone truely in the moment of pure joy and happiness. What a sight we forget Carpe Diem Latin means (pluck the day) Yes live for the moment seize the day to your fullest. We can learn a lot from children who never seem to tire they live to the fullest they enjoy the moment where ever that takes them to the fullest. So I headed off to work with a pleasant memory locked in and a profound lesson from one of lifes little wonders given to me Carpe Diem ! Peace people Jamerson Rising

No comments: