Thursday, April 17, 2008

Star gazer

A few nights ago my son in law came to me and was telling me him and his friend saw something in the sky beautiful colored spinning lights he thought it was a star at first so I asked him to show me the next night he said all excited it's back again so I took a look for myself.I looked up and giggled to myself I told him get my telesope and tripod. Later I asked him to look up m51 whirlpool galaxy. Just a little left and down from the big dipper. They were looking through binaculars but my telesope wow spinning colors a sight to behold. Heh you think that's awesome I told him google Louis Giglio Videos. I have been so busy lately I havn't pulled out the telescope in a long time though I work at night and the view is awesome at night where I work I love stars. Then we looked at the moon If you ever get a chance get a telescope and look at the moon what a gift to behold. Yes I love art and I see it everywhere. My friend has a beautiful blog and I found another one that had a lot of photographs pictures from a camera. I just might buy me one! heaven n earth how divine. See people we live in a beautiful wonderful place It's the peoples unhappiness for this amazing gift that twist and distorts reality. Stay grounded and grateful and happiness will shine on you and you will shine on everyone around you. I looked up and was in awe once again we are blessed and some of us don't even know it. Peace people Jamerson Rising

No comments: